Best Vape Pen Prices
Vape pens are both powerful and easy to use due to their size and features. They fit in the pocket or purse nicely and come in many colors and styles. Their simple two-piece design is perfect for the less techy vapers. If you want a simple vape that includes a refillable tank, these are the device you may be looking for.
The devices below are sorted based on ratings from real users like yourself. So please rate the device you have used before and help other vapers find the best vape pen!
Showing all 20 results
Buying a Vape Pen Starter Kit
Starter kits are the best choice when you are needing a complete set-up and want to save some money. It takes the hassle of piecing together different parts and components. Most of the popular vendors sell these kits for almost every style of vape out there. So if you want a simple choice, find a good Charge using the included charger, unscrew the tank, fill the tank with your favorite juice, twist it back together and screw it back onto the battery. That's it! Super simple and easy to use. There are no parts to configure or adjust. The only adjustments you may need are on the battery itself, and they control the power up or down.
Every week or so, you will need to unscrew the tank and replace the heating element (atomizer or coil) and replace it. These replacement coils are fairly cheap and are sold by the vendor you purchased your vape pen from.
It is important to understand that the atomizer has a direct effect on the taste and flavor you experience. An expired atomizer will make whatever flavor e-juice you are using taste burnt and nasty, so replace them as needed. We recommend buying plenty of them before you run out.
Finding the Right E-Juice For Your Pen
Deciding on the best e-juice for your vaping device is probably the hardest part of vaping. Like buying a hammer at Home Depot, you don't realize how many choice there are till you go to look for one. Luckily, we have a few pages that will help you find the perfect flavor and nicotine strength. You can use any e-juice in vape pens, so don't worry about buying a specific kind just for your device.
Our E-Juice Reviews Page will show you all the trusted juice vendors we recommend. There you will also be able to read what makes each vendor worthy of our praise. Once you select a vendor, you should be able to find a flavor that sound good to try. Many of these vendors have sample packs of e-juice that you can buy without spending too much.
Our Best E-Juice page has specific flavors we love that are grouped into popular categories. Looking for a real tobacco flavor, or a fruity flavor? This is where you can narrow-down your selection to just a few of the best flavors we have tried.
Tips To Find The Best Vape Pen
- Don't spend too much on a vape pen. Most of the best devices out there are around $60 +/- for a complete kit. Some kits will be higher priced, but only consider these if they offer something different form the rest of them, such as more powerful batteries.
- The bigger pen you get, the longer the battery will last. Keep this in mind as you don't want to find yourself with a dead battery mid-afternoon. You can charge it every night if you can make it through the day. For most vapers, buying two batteries is the best way to avoid a dead battery. Charge one while using the other.
- If you are a heavy user, make sure you take notice of the pen's tank capacity. Filling it is easy, but frustrating if you have to do it every hour.
- Look for USB charging abilities with your new pen. Many of the newer models have a micro USB port in the battery body that you plug into. Otherwise, you will have to remove the tank and screw the battery into a specific charger.
- Find a color and style you like. There are so many colors and styles available that finding one that fits your personality is not hard. The more you like the looks of it, the less you will want to smoke.
- Warranty is another thing to consider. It is true though, that most devices pens are only going to last a few month and not years. They are basically big rechargeable batteries and only have a certain number of recharges in their lifespan. A good pen should last you at least 6 months under normal use so make sure the vendor you buy from has some kind of warranty.
Vape pens are the best vaping device for vapers who are not looking for all the bells and whistles of a bigger and more complex vape mod, but who still want a satisfying throat hit.
They are cheaper and have less features than some other vape styles, but that is part of what makes these devices so popular. The amount of colors and diversity makes vape pens a popular staple in the vaping world and they have many loyal fans who love and swear by them.